THE LIFE AND TIMES OF BRUNO THE AIREDALE TERRIER FROM NORTH WALES

BubbleShare: Share photos - Safe Toys

Monday 17 December 2007

My 1st Christmas

Today I helped to decorate the house for "santa" (who ever he is ) I beleive that he will visit my house soon. As I am the youngest in my family maybee he will bring me something.

So I go into the spirit of things and put on a hat, dont I look the part.








Here is me choosing which one to play with first, but later I learnt that I was not allow to play with any! Spoilsports that what I say.



So I have been a very good boy and left all the decorations alone even though a Father Christmas sits right next to my basket, although I have stared him out a few times.



2 comments:

Cassidy said...

Hey hey Bruno, you be a very good boy and no no touch Santa Paws ornament, OK?

Do you be having a tree? Daddy says we no have big tree 'cos me will eat it!

Nibbles,
Cassidy x

Molly the Airedale said...

You're just adorable, Bruno! What a fun Christmas you're going to have!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch