THE LIFE AND TIMES OF BRUNO THE AIREDALE TERRIER FROM NORTH WALES

BubbleShare: Share photos - Safe Toys

Friday 14 December 2007

First day photo


This is me on the first day in my new home, as you can see I was very little ( I am a big boy now) and was very shy. Although my new family had loads of toy and a new bed waiting for me I was too scared to move around so I just sat still.
I was 10 weeks old in this pic an so very cute I think.
My first day was a rainy day and I dont like rain at the best of times so going out side was really scarry for a little puppy like me.
My first night was not as bad as I thought it would be I managed to get through the night without crying at all (really proud of this I am).
Hope you enjoy reading about me I have lots to tell you all but thats enough for today.
Bye Barks Bruno

2 comments:

Harry said...

Aw Bruno! My little sis Cassidy is fearless! She came to live with us on bonfire night weekend and while I was hiding under ma and pa's bed she was racing around the garden with all the bangs and whizzes, mad as a bag of frogs!

Toodle pip,
Harry x

Noah the Airedale said...

Hi Bruno,
We love that photo of you as a wee little pup. What a cutie pie.

Hugs and tail wags
Noah, Willow, Tess and Lucy