THE LIFE AND TIMES OF BRUNO THE AIREDALE TERRIER FROM NORTH WALES

BubbleShare: Share photos - Safe Toys

Friday 14 November 2008

hello fron BRUNO







Hi to all, bet you have all been wondering where I have been, well I am still around and much bigger now, to be honest I am a audult dog now and sooooo hansome to go with it. What have I been up to over the summer you might ask! Well I had a stay in the kennels when my family went on hoilday for a week, and guess what I was so lonely without them I made myself ill, so that when they came to pick me up I was so thin as I could not eat there I had to go to the vets. somehow I dont sthink that I will be staying there again. ( Good cuz I dont want to go back there either).

I have been to the beach for a run around and found that so much fun i wanna go again, one day I am suse I will.

Look at the pics and you will see how big I am, and I am in my favourite place the car, as I like nothing more that riding round in the cars. If I could I am sure I would learn to drive myself save having to walk everywhere!!!








13 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

OMG, you certainly have grown up, Bruno! We have missed you!
I never liked the kennel either and mom never made me go back! I hope the same works for you!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Noah the Airedale said...

Bruno mate, it's so good to hear from you. I'm really sorry that your time at the kennel was so awful. Best to stay away from that place. We've just had 2 weeks at our regular kennel while the pinkies took a holiday.
We can't believe how grown up you are now.

tailwags
Noah x

Finni said...

Hi Bruno!
Look at you ... you're all grown up and H A N D S O M E!!! (Mum is refusing to go on holidays if it means I can't come/stay in kennels!)
Good to have you back mate.
Hard headrubs
Finni xx

Gucci said...

Bruno if you find a driving school for pupsters like us you'll have to give me their contact info. Mom doesn't take me on NEARLY enough roadtrips. Only like two a week.

Are you gonna be posting more now? You should, I need more airedale pals!

xxxoo.
gucci.

Kirby said...

Bruno,

I'm so happy that you're back! You've gotten so big!! The kennel is no fun, so I'm happy that you are feeing better and keeping your family around. I hope to hear more of what you've been up to!!

Your pal,
Kirby

The Black and Tans. said...

It is lovely to see you back again Bruno.

We don't go into kennels, we go on holiday with our hoomans.

Hope to see you around loads now.

Molly and Taffy

Princess Patches said...

Bruno, we are soooo glad you're back! We've really missed you! We refuse to eat, too, when we used to go to the kennel. Mom never makes us go anymore. Now, we get a house and dog sitter! BTW, you look very handsome!

Aire-hugs,
Poppy, Penny & Patches

Bogart H. Devil said...

Hello there handsome boy! You really have grown!!!

Lookin GOOD :)

Love,
Bogart

Cassidy said...

Bruno, you are looking all grown up and super duper handsome!

Nibbles
Cassidy x

Anonymous said...

I swear, if dogs only knew how to drive, they wouldn't need us at all anymore...
- - - - - - -
Jack@PDB
dog beds and more

Unknown said...

We don't go into kennels, we go on holiday with our hoomans.

Unknown said...

We've just had 2 weeks at our regular kennel while the pinkies took a holiday.
We can't believe how grown up you are now. Challenge coins

World of Animals, Inc said...

Bruno, you are such a handsome boy. We hope you have some fun days at the beach. Enjoy the weather. Thanks for sharing the pawsome post update. Have a fantastic rest of your weekend.
World of Animals