THE LIFE AND TIMES OF BRUNO THE AIREDALE TERRIER FROM NORTH WALES

BubbleShare: Share photos - Safe Toys

Thursday 1 May 2008

Hello

Hi guys and girls, Firstly thanks to all of you that have been asking where I am, I am still about and reading all your blogs regularly and keeping up to date with all your stories. I am doing fine and growing into a fully grown boy now. I know that I dont have the amount of time the you all have to write on your bloggs but I will try in the furture.

Hope you you are all well and happy.
I will be going to stay with family members soon when my family go on holiday, so I too will be having a holiday in the countryside as I live in the town I am looking forward to that.

I will get some new pics taken of me and post them soon so you can all see me all grown. It will be my first birthday next month that is some thing for me to look foward to.

Bye for now and hugs to you all,
Bruno XXXX

12 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

Thanks for updating, Bruno!
We can't believe that you're almost a year old already! How time flies!
And we can't wait to see pictures!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Finni said...

Hi Bruno,
Good to hear from you. Looking forward to some pics and things.
Love
Finni xx

The Thuglets said...

Bruno....brillo to hear from you!

We can't believe youa re nearly one. Have a good holiday with your rellies. Look forward to lots of piccies.

Keep safe and have lots of fun.

Big Nose Pokes
The Thugltes

The Black and Tans. said...

Hello Bruno

Glad all is well with you. Hope you have a good holiday. We are on holiday in Wales next month woo hoo.. we love holidays. Bye for now

Molly and Taffy. xx

Noah the Airedale said...

Hiya Bruno
Its good to hear from you matie. Hope you enjoy your holiday.

Hugs and tail wags
Noah Willow Tess Lucy

Princess Patches said...

Have a really great holiday, Bruno! We are sooooooo glad to hear that you are okay! We hope you get yummy cake for your barkday!

Aire-hugs,
Poppy & Penny

Anonymous said...

Bruno, nice to see ya.
Come over and visit us.

Bogart H. Devil said...

Sending you love Bruno - hope you're having a good time!

Love,
Bogart

Unknown said...

Great blog with great pix.

Roxy ( a Sherifs Airedale) sends her best regards to Bruno.

Cheers

Steve

www.wuffstuff.com

The Black and Tans. said...

Hello Bruno

You must be 1 year old by now. We hope you had a lovely birthday with lots of goodies. We came to Wales a few weeks ago, we looked out for you but didn't see you.

Molly and Taffy xx

Noah the Airedale said...

G'day Bruno
We're glad to hear all is well with you and we can't wait to see some pics.
Have a great holiday in the countryside.

tailwags
Noah

World of Animals, Inc said...

Bruno, we are glad to read an update. We hope to see some fun photos from you soon. Enjoy your great holiday. Thanks for the wonderful share. Have a fantastic rest of your week.
World of Animals