THE LIFE AND TIMES OF BRUNO THE AIREDALE TERRIER FROM NORTH WALES

BubbleShare: Share photos - Safe Toys

Thursday 3 January 2008

What the postman brought me.

This morning the postman had something with my name on it, "let me see", "let me see". I shouted.
So let me open it, boy this is not as easy as it looks, Good job I have big paws to hold it with.
I needed to get my teeth involved to tear it open, boy its tough but I will succeed.

Inside is a beautiful photo of Faya, wow! she's gorgeous (I think I am in love!!)



And TWO fantastic bandannas, Red is my favourite colour and I have never had a green one before. Which one shall I wear first?


Its got to be the red one, wow what so I look like, so hansome if I say so myself.







Does'nt green suit me too, ar'nt I a spoilt boy,

Thanks very much faya, I will be sending you a gift from me very soon, so you must be on postman duty like me.







11 comments:

Faya said...

Waouw Bruno ! You look just fabulous ! I am happy that you like the swiss bandanas....and that you love me.......
Big Kisses, Faya

Molly the Airedale said...

Isn't Faya just the sweetest and pretty too! Both bandanas look awesome on you, Bruno!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Harry said...

Faya is such a sweet girl. She was my brother Oscar's girlfriend ans she has been very sad since he died. I think Oscar would approve if you wanted to be her new boyfriend.

Toodle pip,
Harry x

The Black and Tans. said...

Bruno

You look fantastic in your new bandanas. What a lucky lad you are to receive this lovely gift.

Molly and Taffy

Finni said...

What a handsome boy you are Bruno! Well done with the opening of the packet. Little tip: stand one paw on it and then tear - works every time.
Love
Finni xx

Noah the Airedale said...

Wow Faya is so nice and she has great taste too. Those daledanas are so nice. They really suit you Bruno.

Hugs and tail wags
Noah Willow Tess & Lucy

Bogart H. Devil said...

Bruno you make my mama laugh - she says you look a lot like me as a pup!

Nice bandanas, by the way. Very spiffy.

Love,
Bogart

Lorenza said...

Hi, Bruno!
Faya is very nice sending you those bandanas!
Both are great! And you look very handsome wearing them! I prefer the green one!
Have a great weekend
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Molly and Gertrude said...

spiffy looking bandanas! You are a handsome pup. We hope you had a great Christmas!

Love Molly and Gertrude
xx

Kirby said...

Hi Bruno,

Thanks for checking out my site. I just love yours! I've added you to my bloggie friends list, hope you don't mind. Isn't Miss Faya, just the sweetest? The bandanas look so cool on you, I can't decide which looks better!

Your pal,
Kirby

Kimi Wagner said...

Hi Bruno, Its great to find another extraordinary Airedale with a blog. I like yours very much, in fact, so much that I told my human Mum to add your blog as a link on mine. I hope its ok. If not, please let us know.

www.chroniclesofkimi.blogspot.com

Love,Kimi