THE LIFE AND TIMES OF BRUNO THE AIREDALE TERRIER FROM NORTH WALES

BubbleShare: Share photos - Safe Toys

Wednesday 2 January 2008

Out and About

Today when I went on my daily walk to the field near my house the camera came along too.



Firstly when I am off my lead on the footpath I need to let of steam and just run!!!!





Wooow look at me I run so fast I'm on only one leg!!!!



On to the field and look what I found, maybee it is a little bit too big for me!



Off for another run, I run like the wind when I can.!!!




Do you know what, they dont call me a "little devil" for nothing, Look at my ears!!!!!!


But the fun is over to quickly and its time for home, well until tomorrow that is.



Oh and Happy New Year to you all from Bruno and family. xxx
















7 comments:

Faya said...

Wooooohooooo Bruno ! I love the way you run ..... little devil....hahahaha
Kisses, Faya

Molly the Airedale said...

You look so happy running off lead! You're just so cute, Bruno!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Noah the Airedale said...

Hey Bruno, your ears are so cute when you run. You look like you're having a great time at the field.

Hugs and tail wags
Noah Willow Tess & Lucy

The Black and Tans. said...

Great to see you having such fun on your walk. The photo of you running with your ears up in the air is fantastic.

Molly and Taffy.

Cassidy said...

Wow, you be having lots of whizzy fun, whee! Me no has gone without lead yet as me be naughty.

Nibbles,
Cassidy x

Headgirl said...

Boy!
Do you move - love it!

Pats & pets
Blue

Lorenza said...

Hi, Bruno!
Happy New Year to you and your family!
I can see how much you like your walkies!
Have a good night happy boy!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza