THE LIFE AND TIMES OF BRUNO THE AIREDALE TERRIER FROM NORTH WALES

BubbleShare: Share photos - Safe Toys

Sunday 16 December 2007


Well I am up to date and this is me now at six months old and a very hansome boy if I do say myself, I have many bandanas and you will see me in many of them.I don't feel dressed without one on.
I went to the vet last week to be "chipped" what ever that is, all I know is that I had a needle in my back and another madalion around my neck. I make a jingley sound now when walk. But I think that it means that if I get lost I can be brought back home quickly and that is good.

4 comments:

The Black and Tans. said...

Hello Bruno

Nice to meet you. We are sorry you were not too well when you were a younger pup but are absolutely delighted that you are A1 now.


Catch you soon.

Molly and Taffy

Harry said...

You are indeed a handsome fellow young Bruno. I think when Cassidy sees you she may be swooning (though I think she's a bit young for boyfriends still!)

Toodle pip,
Harry x

The Thuglets said...

Hello Bruno we thought we would drop by and introduce ourselves we are the 6 thuglets. You are a very handsome you chappie.

regardies
the thugletsx

Molly and Gertrude said...

Hi Bruno -
we are Molly and Gertrude the Airedales and we live in Devon! Come and see us at www.mollyandgertrude.blogspot.com

We think you are gorgeous!

Love Molly and Gertie
xx