THE LIFE AND TIMES OF BRUNO THE AIREDALE TERRIER FROM NORTH WALES

BubbleShare: Share photos - Safe Toys

Sunday 16 December 2007






Now to carry on with my story, I have settled in my home great. I had a bad time when I was about 12 weeks old, my people came home to find that I was not very well and had to go to the vet, it was thought that I had parvo virus even though I was in the middle of my course of injections I had been only in my own garden. I had an injection there an then and had to go back the next day. But I was better the next day just had to take it easy. I am a brave little solider I think. Here I am at 12 weeks old! As you can see I have very fluffy puppy fur.









2 comments:

Harry said...

You were a super fluffy pup Bruno! Cassidy is just starting to be hand stripped so she is less of a fuzzy pup, but ma is sad as she does like those puppy curls!

Toodle pip,
Harry x

Lacy said...

woofies Bruno!! u iz a cutie pup...and a verwy handsome guy pup now...

b safe,
;)lacylulu