THE LIFE AND TIMES OF BRUNO THE AIREDALE TERRIER FROM NORTH WALES

BubbleShare: Share photos - Safe Toys

Tuesday 19 February 2008

Sorry I hav'nt been around

Hi all, thanks for all your messages asking where I have been, well we have all been so busy lately that there has been no time for someone to help me write my blog ( as I can't spell that well on my own that I need a bit on help with some of the long words).
But I am still around and am doing fine, I am still reading all your blogs and keeping up to date with your lives.
Well what have I been up to? I have learnt to lie down and play dead (well for a reward) as it is quite hard for an airedale to throw himself on the floor and stay still. I have had a new collar and lead also a thing called a halti that I do not like one little bit when its first put one me, but as it is the only way I get to go for a walk if I wear it I HAVE to, it is supposed to stop me form pulling, but I only pull to be in the front whats wrong with that!!!!
OH guess what on Monday I am going for my first AIRECUT will post some pics for you all to see the new "grown up "me.
bye for now Bruno XXX

12 comments:

Stanley said...

Hey, Bruno!

We haven't met yet, but we have so many pals in common I wanted to come by to introduce myself. I'm Stanley the Aireboy. My little sissy, Stella (she's a Lakeland Terrier) and I want to offer you our paws of friendship! Come by and see us sometime! We'd love that.

You look like you're growing into quite a big Aireboy yourself. I'm not quite 2 years old and I hover around 75-80 lbs. Any idea how big you'll get?

Enjoy the airecut. Sorry you have to lose your puppy curls.

Your new goober friend,
Stanley

Kyanite said...

Hi there!

Good to get an up-date, had missed you...
Arhhh! You're going to loose your soft puppy fur - are you being stripped?

Pats & pets
Blue

PS - I've moved blog homes, now @
http://behindkyanitesdoor.blogspot.com/

Cassidy said...

Hi hi Bruno! Me looks forward to seeing piccies of your Airecut. How old do you be now? Me be 5 months, whee!

Nibbles
Cassidy x

The Thuglets said...

Hi Bruno glad to know you're doing good.

Airecut looming eh...lucky you!lol

You'll look all grown up.

Big Cold Nose Pokes
The Thugletsx

Faya said...

Hello Bruno ! It is good to have news from you. Are you going to be hand stripped ? .... see you next week for the pictures. Kisses, Faya

Princess Patches said...

Hi Bruno. We can't wait to see you with your new Aire-cut. We have heard rumors that we will be going to the groomer soon. Mom is tired of eating Aire-hair in all her food. We are really fluffy, but we like it that way in the winter. It keeps us nice and warm!

Aire-hugs,
Poppy & Penny

Noah the Airedale said...

G'day Bruno
We've missed you matie. So glad your back. Can't wait to see the pics of your first ever airecut. It's a big moment in a dales life.

Hugs and tail wags
Noah Willow Tess & Lucy

The Black and Tans. said...

Hi Bruno

Glad to see you are up and about and doing well. Look forward to seeing you looking all smart and grown up after your airecut.

Have a good weekend

Molly and Taffy

cookie said...

Wow, playing dead is hard work. Do you get treats if you only play a little sick???

My sister had a halti, and it was great for her. Not so good for me....(is that good or bad?)

Have a great day
Cookie and crew

Scruffy, Lacie and Stanley's Place said...

Hey Bruno!
We're 3 terriers from Pennsylvania...I'm Scruffy...a WFT, I have a sissy named Lacie...she's a Lakeland terrier like Stanley's Stella...she just turned a year old...I'll be 2 next week. Then we have Babystan..his real name's Stanley, but with the other Dale Stanley who blogs,it was too confoosin'...he's a 9 month old Dale...bout ur age. He's 50 lbs...not sure how big he's gonna get...

Anyway, we get into tons of trouble...lottsa tug a war...diggin' holes...bad attitudes...the usual terrier tricks...come by our bloggie...we'll add you to our pack!
Wiry barks,
Scruffy

Finni said...

Hi Bruno!
Looking forward to seeing your first Airecut!
Finni xx

World of Animals, Inc said...

Bruno, we are glad that everything is going well and you have been keeping yourself busy. Your first haircut is going to be so cute when you get it. Thanks for sharing the update. Have a fantastic rest of your day.
World of Animals